These wings are sticky, sweet and spicy and keep you reaching for more. They’re also super easy without much clean-up! Serve them with your favourite amber lager and enjoy! #betterwithbru
2 lb (900 gr) chicken wings
1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha sauce
2 Tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
2 tbsp (30 mL) BRÜ Belgian Abbey Ale Mustard
1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (205˚C).
- In a large bowl toss chicken wings with vegetable oil to coat, reserve bowl.
- Place wings on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook in oven until golden and slightly crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Carefully place cooked wings in bowl and toss with sesame oil, Sriracha, soy, hoisin, mustard and sesame seeds until evenly coated. Return wings to baking sheet and continue to cook until wings are sticky and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with green onions.
Serves 4 as an appetizer.